At Illiana Financial we are always looking for friendly, professional individuals with a passion for helping others. We offer competitive wages and benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Apply Online Today Here
Email your resume to: HR@illiana.org
Job Title: Member Service Representative
Reports To: Branch Manager
Location: Naperville and Calumet City
Responsible for providing exceptional member service: including efficient and accurate transaction processing.
Key Job Duties/Activities
- Serve members at Teller window or drive through in a courteous manner.
- Process cash handling transactions; opening account, deposits, withdraws, etc.
- Ensure all required documentation is completed for all transactions.
- Follow all policies and guidelines including internal security measures.
- Comply with Federal Regulations; Currency Transaction Reports, Monetary Instrument Log, etc.
- Place Reg CC holds when appropriate.
- Participate in all required training.
- Product Knowledge.
- Responsible for balancing daily within a reasonable time and with minimum differences.
- Maintain proper cash limits.
- Recognize potential fraud.
- Interact with Members to Cross-Sell Products and Services.
- Communicate effectively with members while maintaining a standard of courtesy and professionalism.
- Support the credit union’s community involvement and participate in community activities as needed.
- Resolve member issues timely and professionally.
- May assist in opening and closing of facility.
- Perform other duties as directed by Supervisor.
Organize basic functions for a pleasant and functional working environment within the Branch. Positively demonstrate leadership and teamwork by proactively assisting other branch colleagues when needed as well as actively participating and contributing during meetings.
This role requires keeping in compliance with company procedures and policies. Ensure compliance with operational, security and control policies/procedures, preventing fraud and protecting customer assets.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent and banking experience. College degree is a plus.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Individual should be a self-starter and have an interest in learning and practice a leadership approach.
- Work with common PC software, including knowledge of Microsoft Office software for word processing and spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate and function professionally with all levels of personnel across the organization.
- Strong prioritization skills.
Must be able to stand 8 hours straight.
Capable of lifting a 5lb box.
Able to use a phone and keyboard.
Must be available to work on Saturday’s.
Perform basic math and cash handling.
Possess critical thinking skills.